Are the foods you are eating helping or hurting you?
Food reactions cause more health problems than you think. Find your hidden sensitivities and start seeing results immediately. We can perform the following types of tests:
The Food Intolerance Test
- Identifies up to 200 foods, food additives and environmental chemicals
- Simple Blood Draw only
- Measures blood cells’ reactions, mimicking what actually happens when the food is consumed.
IgG and IgA Antibody Testing
- Different alternative tests possible, specific per food group
- Identifies up to 180 foods
- Available through blood draw or finger prick
- Measures antibodies made to various foods and chemicals
Based on your concerns, we will recommend the test that is most suitable for you.
Please enter your details below and one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible to set up an appointment for you.
Importance of testing
With evidence repeatedly linking inflammation and chronic activation of the immune system—both caused by food sensitivities—to some of our most dangerous and debilitating diseases, it's more important than ever to know which foods work with your body and which ones work against it. It's also proven to be a successful tool in weight management.
Within a few days after establishing your food intolerances, you may alleviate symptoms such as:
- Migraine Headaches
- Weight Gain
- Stomach Disorders
- Skin Disorders (i.e. Acne, Eczema)
- Recurring ear infections in children
- And much more…
Booking an appointment
You can contact OCP Medical Center by calling 04-3519933 or using the contact form on this page.